This position is responsible for the Enterprises' Information Technology direction and develops the entire information systems strategy and capabilities for all gaming and back office technology purposes while the mid and long-term plans are prioritized while being consistent with enterprise resource constraints, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Works closely with executives to create strategic plans for the enterprises future growth and establishes the IT department's operative goals and objectives.
- Analyzes the enterprises' current technology infrastructure and aligns it with the business' strategic plans.
- Develops a communication system for the enterprise, including network infrastructure, wide area connectivity, etc. to ensure the security of enterprises' IT assets.
- Works closely with IT managers to ensure optimum allocation and utilization of technology resources .
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Directly supervises multiple Information Technology management, supervisory and technical staff members. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws.
Position location: Wild Horse Pass
Closing Date: 5/2/2017
Salary: Depending on Experience
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related degree required.
- Experience in Information Security roles or with developing, implementing and executing information security programs in a large global enterprise required, preferably within a gaming environment.
- Project management, systems integration and infrastructure deployment experience preferred.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet out guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must possess excellent guest service skills and general interpersonal skills, and be a self-starter with the ability to follow-up and compete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as well as to gain the cooperation of guests and fellow team members .
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and pass a full background check to be certified/license prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment
Preference is given to qualified members of the Gila River Indian Community. Preference in filling vacancies is given to qualified Native American candidates in accordance with the Indian Preference Act (Title 25, U. S. Code, Section 472 and 473). The Gila River Casino is also committed to achieving full equal opportunity without discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, national origin, politics, marital status, physical disability, age or sexual orientation.
INDIVIDUALS WITH FELONY CONVICTIONS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO APPLY.
In the Entertainment Industry, one may be subject to a work environment containing excessive noise, smoke, and stress.
We Value Diversity!