This posting has expired and is no longer available.
This position is responsible for cleaning the carpets and hard floor areas within the casino facilities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that all carpets and hard floor areas are cleaned properly.
- Sweeps, vacuums, and extracts all flooring and carpeting.
- Striping and waxing hard floors.
- Cleans stains and spills on flooring and carpeting.
- Performs safety and maintenance checks on all equipment to ensure that it is working properly.
- Ensure all equipment is cleaned, charged, and stored after every use.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED desired.
- Six months experience preferred.
- Basic knowledge and skill in professional floor care techniques and application.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.