This posting has expired and is no longer available.
This position holds supervisory responsibility for Cashiers and Vault Cashiers, and Cage Technicians while safeguarding all enterprise cash assets, complying with federal cash reporting requirements, and ensuring that all policies and procedures are complied with by performing the following duties, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Performs periodic audits on Cage Team Member's work to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Promotes and maintains professional, efficient, effective, and team work environment among team members within and outside the department.
- Makes timely and sound decisions on various situations and issues that may arise during the shift. Adapts to changes quickly and efficiently.
- Conducts investigations and seeks guidance/recommendations from different sources such as upper Management to resolve situation and/or issues.
- Enforces compliance with Gila River Gaming Enterprises Corporate and department policies and procedures. Complies with all federal cash reporting requirements, key control and tip reporting procedures.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Directly supervises multiple cashiers on a work shift basis and carries out supervisory responsibilities.
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Three (3) years' experience working with large volumes of currency or other negotiable instruments preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have proficiency in the use of 10-key calculator by touch, personal computers and Microsoft Office suite.
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide with all numbers, and work with mathematical concepts.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.