This posting has expired and is no longer available.
This position performs the duties applicable to the safe and timely transportation of patrons and employees of Gila River Casino.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides safe, reliable and pleasant transportation for patrons and employees as assigned.
- Greets customers and employees and promotes an environment of outstanding customer service.
- Ensures that the buses are fueled and that an accurate mileage record is kept.
- Conducts daily inspections of the buses, maintaining them and noting damages and/or changes.
- Evaluates bus usage and makes recommendations to improve transportation services.
- Ensures compliance with all safety standards and codes.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
- Must have High School Diploma or GED.
- Three years experience in driving a 24-30 passenger bus with 26,000 Gross Vehicle Weight.
- Experience and knowledge in maintaining and servicing vehicles.
- Experience in report writing and maintaining daily transportation and vehicle logs.
- Must posses a valid CDL Class B AZ driver's license and passenger endorsement with a clean driving record.
- Must have knowledge of bus safety and CPR, First AID Certifications.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.