This posting has expired and is no longer available.
This position is responsible for providing a memorable experience for Bingo guests while protecting the assets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides exceptional guest service to all bingo patrons, with a pleasant interactive style.
- Ensures the integrity of the bingo game at all times.
- Responsible for receiving bingo paper from stock in sequential order ensuring that no duplicate paper will be sold.
- Accurately assembles bingo packages in proper amounts with appropriate specials affixed and in sequential order, and ensures that the issue-counter and clerks/cashiers are fully stocked for each session.
- Ensures the proper inventory of all items is available to the following shift.
- Prepares for promotional/special programs and ensures that the bingo storage room has proper inventory of bingo materials while accurately receiving such materials from vendors.
- Makes certain that all unsold bingo packs and bingo special are returned to stock.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED and three to twelve months of related experience.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills and be a self-starter with the ability to multi-task, follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Must pass a pre-employment physical, drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment. Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment. Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
Must have the ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.