This posting has expired and is no longer available.
This position is responsible for the proper scheduling of slot personnel on their respective shifts and provides guidance and information pertaining to slot operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides, promotes and ensures excellent guest service at all times.
- Enforces and ensures compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Assumes job duties and responsibilities of shift manager during absences or when assigned.
- Maintains all related paperwork including but not limited to employee files, and break/tip sheets.
- Responsible for proper training and evaluations of all new and current employees.
- Performs other projects and duties as assigned.
Directly supervises multiple slot floor employees and carries out supervisory responsibilities.
Skills / Requirements
- Associate's degree in a management discipline, and/or one to three years experience in slot operations.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.